Celemi brings financial statements to life through its simple and visual hands-on model of a company. Participants will form the incoming management team of A&O Inc. – an established company that is facing some tough challenges.
The team will track the company from mediocrity to excellence
via a series of exercises designed to elucidate the foundation of business in a manufacturing company.
Teams will learn how to monitor cash flow, utilize resources, build a profitable customer base and measure results in the balance sheet and income statement.
Participants taking part in the program will:
- Understand how the organization benefits from better sales forecasting
- Understand how to build a customer base that will yield both short-term profit and long-term sustainable growth
- Learn what customers want to pursue by monitoring issues such as volume, loyalty, image, price and payment terms
- See how their daily decisions impact the company strategically and financially, including learning basic business finance language and the logic of business
- Continuously identify improvements in business processes
- Know how their business generates profits today - and how it will need to generate profits and grow profitably in the future
- Understand the meaning of working capital and how the use of assets affects profitability
- Get a better idea of the issues that arise when scaling company for growth
- Understand the meaning of business drivers and value