China is a unique market especially when it comes to digital marketing. It has a very different digital landscape compared with the rest of world. This requires international companies operating in China to have a localized digital strategy in place rather than simply copy from their global headquarters.
The objective of this half-day training aims to help executives and marketers in B2B companies to understand the digital marketing landscape and rules of play in China, and to learn the different user behavior and expectations of Chinese Internet users. After the session, participants will acquire sound knowledge of digital platforms in China that are suited for their B2B company, the best practices and case studies, also how they can best evaluate the return on their investments.
1. Chinese digital marketing landscape and user behavior
2. Wechat for business, using Wechat official account to provide service, capture leads, user profiling and CRM
3. Website in China, language, hosting, CDN and ICP
4. Search engine marketing in China, Baidu SEO, SEM, how it's different from Google
5. Digital media buy for B2B, Wechat, trade media, big data media buying platforms
6. Google Ad service for B2B, Google service is still available in China
7. LinkedIn in China, growing fast, a significant platform for B2B marketing and HR