AmCham Shanghai invites you to join us for this Monthly Member Briefing which includes a talk with U.S. Consul General Sean Stein and an opportunity to meet the candidates for the 2019 AmCham Shanghai Board of Governors. The talk will be on Tuesday, Nov. 13, from 17:30–19:30 at the Four Seasons Hotel. CG Stein will provide an update on the U.S. government's priorities for China on trade and economic issues and also take questions from members.
Following the talk, members will be able to meet with candidates for the 2019 AmCham Shanghai Board of Governors and we have five Board seat openings this year. Meet the candidates and make an informed vote.
The candidates are:
· Tony Acciarito, President, Thermo Fisher Scientific China
· David Basmajian, Director of Internal Communications, Shanghai Disney Resort
· Helen Hu, CFO, Duke Kunshan University
· Han Lin, Deputy General Manager of Wells Fargo Bank, China
· Paul Lin, Chief Strategy Officer, OMD China
· Charles Luo, Co-Founder and Chairman, Alumni Platform of Overseas Universities
· Michael Rosenthal, Founder, U.S. Green Solutions
· Tom Ward, President, PIM China Ltd.
· Chris Wingo, Managing Director & Founder, China Sage Consultants
AmCham Shanghai's members-only Monthly Briefing is an exclusive opportunity to hear from top government officials and issue-area experts who will highlight current events and political-economic trends impacting business in China. Admission to this event is complimentary. All members are required to wear a current Membership Card during the event for identification purposes. We are unable to accommodate non-member guests at this briefing.