Topics to be covered include:
- Essentials of this policy/program, and what it means for MNCs, both those with production inside and outside of China.
- Indications and/or scenarios of how policy is likely to evolve or change. Is the year 2025 a true deadline?
- Given China's consumption/tech needs, which areas (by 2025) will China still have to most rely on for imports?
- China's plans for national growth in key sectors.
- Policies for specific regions or cities.
- Is partnering with SOEs a solution?
- Opportunities and risk minimization.
- Recommendations for MNCs, SMEs, and American businesses.
Seating is limited and this event is off-the-record.