AmCham Shanghai Suzhou Center invites you to the Suzhou General Managers Forum on August 30, 8:30-10:15am @ W Suzhou. Owen Haacke,Chief Representative, US-China Business Council (USCBC) Shanghai office will share the results of their findings on environmental compliance for U.S. companies in China. This event is for General Manager/Chief Representative/Operations head ONLY.
Panelists will share their concerns, best practices followed by the presentation.
- Environmental Policy and Enforcement in China
- Environmental Compliance Challenges
- Issue Spotlight: Hazardous Waste Management Capacity
- Emerging Trends in Environmental Enforcement and Policy
- Corporate Practices for Optimizing Environmental Compliance
Owen Haacke,Chief Representative, US-China Business Council (USCBC) Shanghai office
Ted Hornbein,vice chair of manufacturing business council, AmCham Shanghai
Gerd Burkard, General Manager, Accuride International Precision Industrial (Suzhou) Co., Ltd
Fiona Chen, Associate Director, Government Affairs, China, PPG