AmCham Shanghai's Trade & Investment Center cordially invites you to join us for an event on Sept. 4th from 2:00-4:00 pm at the AmCham Shanghai Conference Center. Representatives from the Zhejiang Haining High-Tech Industrial Park will share their insights, demonstrate potential investment opportunities and elaborate on the existing preferential policies for companies in the region. You will have the opportunity to have the face-to-face communication and learn the first-hand information about investment policies with government officers and industry park leaders.
Located at the heart of the economically vibrant YRD region close to Shanghai and adjoining Hangzhou, Haining High-tech industrial park serves as the core of the Hangzhou Metropolitan Economic Circle and the critical support platform for the Greater Hangzhou Bay Rim Area. The industrial park covers about 91.9 square kilometers and is home to about 180,000 resident population.
After more than 20-year's development, the Industrial Park has introduced many well-known enterprises such as Groupe PSA (France), Savera Group (Spain), COFCO Packaging, Foxconn, Wirtgen (Germany) and Hasta Holding (Sweden), forming core industry clusters such as electronic information, medical device and high-end equipment manufacturing. It was rewarded as "Zhejiang high-end equipment manufacturing industrial base".
园区经过20多年的发展，被评为"浙江省高端装备制造产业基地"。先后引进法国PSA集团、西班牙Savera Group、中粮包装、富士康、德国Wirtgen、瑞典Hasta Holding等多家知名企业，形成了电子信息、医疗器械、高端装备制造等核心产业集群。
At present, a Haining-Europe Industrial Park (158 acres) is under planning and construction. With the local government as the main body of construction and operation management, this project aims to build a distinctive technology industrial zone with "one-stop" supporting services such as customized factories, garden-style offices, research and development bases, incubators, commercial and residential services, and intelligent warehousing, to attract more European outstanding technology enterprises.
- developed transportation network: high speed trains, airports, expressway, canal;
- University Town providing excellent talents: 2 universities in the Park; 16 universities surrounding with over 200,000 scholars and students;
- competitive business cost: 30% lower than Shanghai, 10% lower than Suzhou;
- Transparent and Precise Government Policies: supporting the expansion and growth of companies；encouraging policies to attract and retain Talents;
- complete infrastructure: access to land, water, power, gas, steam and roads
- aggregated industries: Electronic information, medical device and high-end equipment manufacturing
- platforms: Haining- International Industrial Park
出席演讲政府嘉宾 Speech by Government officers and Industry park leaders:
- 海宁市人大常委会主任 姚敏忠先生 Director of the Standing Committee of Haining Municipal People's Congress-- Mr.Yao Minzhong
- 海宁市长安镇（高新区）党委书记 张国强先生 Secretary of the Party Committee of Chang'an Town (& Haining High-tech industrial Park Administrative Committee)-- Mr.Zhang Guoqiang
- 海宁长安镇（高新区）管委会副书记 徐斌 Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee of Chang'an Town (& Haining High-tech industrial Park Administrative Committee)--Mr. Xu Bin
- 海宁高新区管委会副主任 朱晓东先生 Deputy Director of Haining High-tech industrial Park Administrative Committee--Mr. Zhu Xiaodong
- 海宁高新区管委会副主任 陆群华先生 Deputy Director of Haining High-tech industrial Park Administrative Committee-Mr. Lu Qunhua
This event is free of charge, but seats are limited. RSVP is required. Please note that AmCham Shanghai members enjoy first priority.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org