AmCham Shanghai Suzhou Center cordially invites you to our monthly general managers' network breakfast on Sep 18th, Wednesday from 8:30-10:00am at the W Suzhou (Studio 4, 3F) for the release of the 2019 China Business Report. As one of the longest running surveys of U.S. business in China, the China Business Climate Survey is conducted by AmCham Shanghai.
The annual report on the business environment in China is based on our survey of over 300 member companies operating in Shanghai and the wider Yangtze River Delta area. This event is a once-a-year opportunity to learn what industry peers think about the operating environment in China – profits, margins, investment trends, etc. The report also provides insight into companies' attitudes toward tariffs, investment reciprocity and recent US-China tensions. Distinguished panelists will interpret the data, as well as how to mitigate the impact of trade war on supply chain management.
- 2019 China Business Climate Report (click to download)
- 2018 China Business Climate Report (click to download)
Ian Driscoll, Director of Communications and Publications, AmCham Shanghai
- Pawel Celmer, APAC operation director, Pentair Suzhou
- Hank Hulick, Consultant, Tractus Investment Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Christian Lépolard, Business Director Suzhou, Hays China
- Thomas Shao, Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy, Abbott China