In this training program, you will prepare your companies to be 'Crisis Ready'. For instance, you will learn how to contain and control the damage if photos of an accident or claims of a discrimination case involving your company went viral on WeChat or were reported online via the media. The program will also touch on how today's digitized environment will affect companies' crisis communication plan and whether the plan is feasible and effective in an actual crisis situation.
Participants in this highly interactive, full-day training will learn:
- How to react to a crisis situation at work: a) in the first 15 minutes, b) first 2 hours, c) first day d) until resolution in order to to effectively manage internal and external communication?
- How to assess the effectiveness of your company's Crisis Communications Plan. Is it up-to-date, realistic, and feasible given today's highly digitized work environment? Is the social media policy clear, easy to follow, and fully understood by employees? Do employees know when and when not to post information about a crisis on WeChat? Do all employees know when and how to respond to media?
- How to leverage the media and social media influencers - Participants will receive tried-and-tested advice on how companies can best contain the damage caused by negative postings and reports.
- Spokesman training – In an actual crisis, any company representative may need to act as designated spokesman (reporters won't wait for the spokesman to arrive). Participants will learn detailed do's and don'ts for representing their company to the media.
- Video-taped crisis statements – Learn professional tricks and tips for successfully delivering live statements on TV and during under high pressure press briefings.
- Managing a press conference – How to maintain control and protect the company's image during an aggressive crisis briefing to media.