A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a professional who is familiar with the basics of the Lean Six Sigma methodology. A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt possesses an understanding of the aspects within 7 Wastes identification and elimination. Each participant will receive Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate after training and one Lean project delivered: SIPOC and process map with identified Wastes in the process.
After completing this course each participant will be able to DO the following:
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts and create common language within organization based on data, numbers and facts
- Think about the organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output
- Understand and apply 7 Wastes as a framework to organize an improvement activity
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques
- Employ the change management skills to lead a successful process improvement project and deliver meaningful results to the organization