AmCham Shanghai invites you to join us for the next Monthly Member Briefing which features a talk with U.S. Consul General Sean Stein and an opportunity to meet the candidates for the 2020 AmCham Shanghai Board of Governors. The briefing is on Wednesday, November 6, from 17:30–19:30 at the Four Seasons Hotel. CG Stein will provide a short talk and take questions from members.
Following the talk, members will be able to meet with candidates for the 2020 AmCham Shanghai Board of Governors. Meet the candidates and make an informed vote!
AmCham Shanghai's members-only Monthly Briefing is an exclusive opportunity to hear from top government officials and issue-area experts who will highlight current events and political-economic trends impacting business in China. Admission to this event is complimentary. All members are required to wear a current Membership Card during the event for identification purposes. We are unable to accommodate non-member guests at this briefing.
Introducing Candidates for the 2020 Board of Governors
The Chamber's Nomination and Election Committee (NEC) is pleased to announce the list of candidates approved to run for election to the 2020 AmCham Shanghai Board of Governors. There will be six vacant positions on the Board and the NEC has approved a slate of twelve candidates. Governors serve a two-year term and are limited to two consecutive terms. The candidates are:
- Curtis Ferguson, President, Greater China, Korea & Mongolia, The Coca-Cola Company
- Cameron Johnson, Partner, TidalWave Consulting
- Christine Lam, CEO, Citi China; President, Citibank China
- Marco Lee, Regional Vice President, FedEx Express Sales China
- Jeffrey Lehman, Vice Chancellor, NYU Shanghai
- Fang Li, President & GM, Corning Greater China
- Jean Liu, EVP & Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, EF China
- Charles Luo, Founder and Chairman, Alumni Platform of Overseas Universities
- Qing Meyerson, China Head of Finance & Administration, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Michael Rosenthal, President, US Green Solutions
- Michelle Yan, President, Crane China
- Simon Yang, President, Aptiv Asia Pacific; President, Aptiv Connection Systems
Voting for the 2020 Board of Governors begins Monday, November 11, and the results will be announced at our annual general meeting on Wednesday, November 27.