Finding the right employee remains a top business challenge for nearly all companies operating in China. The pace of technological change has forced employers to digitally transform a range of business processes, with human resources and specifically the recruiting team at the forefront of this transformation.
To find out the latest digital recruiting trends and best practices, AmCham Shanghai in collaboration with AJINGA launched the 2019 China Digital Recruiting Survey in Q2 2019. With participation from over 300 companies, we invite you to the Survey Results Presentation event, to learn about latest digital recruiting trends and discuss topics such as:
- Which recruiting channels are really the most effective?
- How are companies leveraging AI for recruiting?
- What role does VIDEO play in recruiting and employer branding?
- How are intelligent BOTS being deployed?
- How is WECHAT being used to attract and convert candidates?
- What is the level of DIGITAL MATURITY in the recruiting function?