Join this 2-day interactive workshop to acquire practical skills to become a strategic asset to your Executive. Learn how to adapt to your Executive's communication style and build a successful business partnership. Develop effective communication strategies including assertive techniques to manage challenging behaviours and effective business writing skills. Discover how to practice efficient time management, and adopt project management, decision making and problem solving skills to make strategic decisions independently.
Acquire Effective Frameworks and Methods
- Think like your Executive using "The Management Pyramid"
- Understand The Communication Model and communicate with IMPACT
- Adopt the AIDA Model to deal with challenging situations
- Apply the Prioritisation Matrix to your workload
- Implement the Simplex Process for problem solving
- Apply The 6 Thinking Hats® to promote lateral thinking
- Develop a problem solving and decision making toolbox including OODA, ORAPAPA
- Led by Lindsay Taylor from UK, a former EA to the CEO and accredited IAM (Institute of Administrative Management) trainer
- Real business solutions that you can take back to the office and implement immediately
- Group activities based on real-life challenges and scenarios EAs/PAs face
- Receive a certificate of completion at the end of the 2-day workshop
- Experience sharing and networking with fellow EAs, PAs, admin professionals