ONLINE INTERACTIVE TRAINING
- What's the correlation between the manager's style and employees' development level?
- How to stimulate team momentum from the manager's perspective?
- How to select the most suitable leadership style?
- How does a manager transition individual success to team success?
This workshop has been designed to to help businesses and organizations accelerate the development the managing skills of their future leaders.
In this game-based immersive business simulation environment, participants can apply the theories and skills of leadership to make key decisions and develop their own leadership style according to the characteristics of their team members.
This simulation workshop is will help participants learn by playing a leading role, which will be adjusted according to different characteristics of team members. The workshop will enable participants to understand and master the different leadership styles/management principles and put them into practical use.
In this curriculum, participants will learn about performance management and team development. Participants can make real-world decisions in a risk-free environment to guide the simulation team to success.
Benefits for attendees:
- Learn how to adopt the appropriate leadership style according to the actual conditions of employees;
- Learn how to encourage team members to stay productive and drive the team to achieve organizational goals;
- How to delegate to the different team members and lead towards better business results
- Understand how to retain top talents
After the simulation, the system will generate an individual report covering the leadership style and style adaptation, highlighting the leadership characteristics particular to each trainee.