AmCham Shanghai Art & Culture Committee invites you to join the webinar on March 23rd, from 2:30-3:30 pm to discuss how art can help brands, institutions, and corporates during the outbreak of COVID-19 and its recovery period.
While the coronavirus has significantly impacted the global economy and every aspect of human life, the art industry is no exception. However, art also has its unique power and role to play in combating the virus. Speakers will share their views both from a cultural communications perspective and an artist's perspective.
Topics to be discussed in this webinar include:
· What are the impacts, information on major exhibition adjustments?
· What are the opportunities for on-line art content and E-commerce
· How artists are contributing during the epidemic and what is the artist's attitude towards post epidemic
· How art heals our emotion during special times and how to use art to heal and connect, the power of united communities (across industry sectors)
· How creative industries and the arts can be leveraged to send a positive message for brands and business
· What are other opportunities?
After your registration is complete, you should receive a confirmation email from EventBank with a link to "Go to the Webinar". Please click this link immediately to register on the GoToWebinar website to avoid login issues later.
Please note, if you plan to join using your mobile phone you will need to download the GoToWebinar App from your app store.