AmCham Shanghai invites you to join Microsoft AI Workshop on December 4 from 13:00-20:00 at Microsoft Suzhou campus in Suzhou Industrial Park. This workshop aims to provide an overview of AI landscape in China and how AI can empower digital transformation for corporations.
Microsoft has been the leader and driving force in AI technologies. Microsoft Suzhou campus is one of the major R&D bases in Microsoft for AI development. Office, Bing search and chatbot XiaoIce were all developed by Microsoft Suzhou.
During the workshop, Microsoft AI experts will introduce the latest breakthroughs in AI technologies including image recognition, speech synthesis, speech recognition, literature search, etc., and they will also share how those technologies have been widely adopted in many industries like smart manufacturing, new retail, education, logistics and financial services etc.
Specially, Microsoft AI experts will demonstrate and elaborate:
- How to use AI for innovation, including HoloLens and Kinect?
- How to use AI to empower industry transformation?
- How to use big data analytics to help logistics company in shipping route design?
- How to use image recognition to do QC management?
- How to use robot to dress design – Microsoft's well-known XiaoIce (小冰)
- How to use knowledge graph to build human-machine dialogue system?
- How to use AI to help social development?
• Ning Yang, Director of Government Affairs
• Haoyong Zhang, Deputy General Manager of Microsoft Suzhou
• Miu Yufeng, Senior Project Manager
*Seats are limited.
*The successful registration which shall be approved and confirmed is subject to the final notice from AmCham Shanghai.