In today's corporate world, presentation skills separate the leaders from the followers.
The ability to give effective presentations is a skill that affects not only business decisions but also your career success. The most successful people in business and government today are all powerful and effective public speakers. Being able to give high impact business presentations is a management communication skill that every business leader, manager and senior executive needs.
Whether you're speaking at an internal meeting, or you're trying to promote your new product, your presentation skills not only represent you as a strong willed and confident person, but also reflects upon your company and that can say a lot.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business leaders, senior managers and executives who have the need or opportunities to present on global platform.
- Brainstorming techniques to efficiently and effectively crystallize message and focus presentation scope
- Audience Analysis techniques to help target core recipients and maximize impact
- Structuring logically cohesive presentations based on the desired effect and the target audience
- Body Languagetechniques to instill confidence in your message and connect with audience
- Introductions that catch attention and focus the audience on you and your message
- Conclusions that motivate the audience to take action
- Sell techniques to persuasively and convincingly sell your idea, proposal, or product