Why upgrade to Hana?
- The time for enterprises to keep their business unchanged is becoming shorter, so enterprises need digital transformation, close customer communication, empowering employees, transforming business model and optimizing business operation.
- There will be many common challenges in the process of enterprise transformation. Traditional server/storage/network hardware with backup/HA solutions can be costly. Choices of datacenter locations are limited in spite of global user access.
- Sizing is often difficult and customers realize hardware/hosting vendors oversized after rollout. SAP customers cannot afford having a second datacenter for disaster recovery and tend to rely on old-style tape backup. Other technologies are needed when SAP doesn't meet customer's analytics/BPM/UX/EAI requirements. Modern SAP can solve many problems, including cost and advanced analysis.
Why Microsoft and Azure? Why select Azure to run SAP?
- SAP and Microsoft have a deep partnership, SAP Hana is the strongest and scalable cloud, and Azure is an enterprise proven security compliance product. Azure is the most extensive public cloud in the world, and Azure China covers four regions in China.
- Azure has enterprise level service assurance (SLA) and is the cloud service with the most compliance certification in the world. IOT + AI suite based on public cloud creates intelligence for enterprises. Almost all SAP customers are Microsoft customers. More than 77 customers choose to run SAP Hana on Azure.
- Microsoft (China) Co., Ltd. is a branch company in China established by Microsoft Corporation of the United States. Since its entry into China in 1992, it has formed a branch structure with Beijing as its headquarters and branch offices in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Shenzhen and Hangzhou to provide platform and productivity services for Chinese enterprises in an all-round way.
- Office 365, operated by 21Vianet, ranks first in China's SaaS level cloud application market, with more than 1.2 million paid enterprise users. Microsoft azure, operated by 21Vianet, is the first officially commercial international public cloud in China, currently serves more than 110000 enterprise users from different industries, and has more than 1400 cloud partners in China.
- For the e-commerce industry, Microsoft provides a new retail solution for the new generation of consumers, helping enterprises to understand market demand, open the supply chain, and optimize the shopping experience. Microsoft azure has helped world-famous e-commerce, and has created successful cases including Vipshop, Three squirrels and Vancl.