AmCham Shanghai and the US-China Business Council (USCBC) invite you to join a breakfast debrief on the state of US-China economic relations following the 90-day negotiations. This breakfast event will cover the results of the 90-day negotiations that formally end by March 1, analysis of the outcomes, and give an outlook for the China business environment following the negotiations. The program will provide both US and China perspectives, both from the policy and business angles. Speakers include:
- Ker Gibbs, President, AmCham Shanghai
- Jake Parker, Vice President, China Operations, US-China Business Council
- Dr. Wu Xinbo, Director, Center for American Studies, Dean of the Institute of International Studies, Fudan University
- Susan Dietz-Henderson, Chief Representative, Capital Group
- Gabriel Wildau, Shanghai Bureau Chief, Financial Times
This event is part of AmCham Shanghai's Government Policy Support (GPS) workshop series. For more information about the GPS program, please contact Daniel Rechtschaffen at email@example.com. This program is off record, and seating is limited.