Please be noted, there will be a Chinese session on Aug. 31 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm.
China has already become the global leader in field of mobile commerce through the innovations of tech titans likes Alibaba and Tencent. Now China is leading the world in the area of mobile-social recruiting as WeChat becomes an increasingly important channel for recruiting and talent acquisition and an unparalleled opportunity for employer branding.
How many of WeChat's 1 billion+ monthly active users have you influenced to promote your company as an employer of choice? What percent of total candidates to your open positions are being generated through WeChat?
To find out the latest trends and best practices, AmCham Shanghai in collaboration with AJINGA launched the 2018 Mobile Social Recruiting Survey in Q2 2018. With participation from over 500 companies, we invite you to the Survey Results Presentation event, to learn about mobile-social recruiting best practices and discuss topics such as:
· Which recruiting channels are really the most effective?
· Which investments are companies making to reach candidates via their mobile device?
· How is WeChat being used to attract and convert candidates?
· How are companies using Social Media in their referral programs?
· How are companies are deploying Artificial Intelligence (AI) in their recruiting process.
· How is video being leveraged to replaced telephone screening?
This event is free of charge, but seats are limited. RSVP is required. Please note that AmCham Shanghai members enjoy first priority.